Thursday, February 7, 2008

Finally got around to it!!!

Well Although I play poker non stop I finally got around to starting this blog, I'm a poker super star who won some tournement a fews ago and since then I haven't lost a single poker hand. I know what you thinking "this guy is full of ****" but I'll detail my goings ons for you to view over the coming months.

So far this month I've won about 12k, Standard start to the month, but trying to make 100k a month is the aim.

Lately I've been playing online tournements a lot and of curse winning approx. 67.83% of them roughly. and final tabling in all but one in the past month Where i flopped a straight flush in the small blind 5h6h7h8h9h but the big blind had AhQh and hit Jh10h for a higher straight flush. This is of course the only way I could lose I wouldnt have been out played or anthing. I finished 10th.

Anyway for now I'll say tara til we talk next Be Lucky, And if you end up on a table beside THE FLOPPER RUN BABY RUN LOLOL

3 comments:

peterpan said...

wow flopper,how impressive are you?what tourn did you win?any chance of some 1 to 1 lessons,will pay any amount!!!i think your great flopper(clearly you think you are too)im also starting to get into plo,any chance you could help me with that also?will keep in touch via this blog,
your biggest fan.

Flopper-A lighter look a blogs said...

Of course Peter Absolutely PLO is one of by biggest games I would be happy to teach a few things Not too many though You know what I mean Ha Ha Ha I'll take payment through Full tilt Poker stars Or Butter vouchers

peterpan said...

thank you,thank you,thank you flopper.youve made my year!really looking forward to learning from you,read your last post and found it fascinating.Out of 3 tourns you only won 2 and 2nd in the other!i bet you must feel disgusted about the 2nd but obviously you got a serious bad beat,i mean how else would you lose?you d man.I have some butter vouchers from my social welfare days at home,theyre a few years old but im sure they'll do.Til you post or reply,ill sign off and speak soon.
Love,peter.