Monday, February 25, 2008

Hi fans Sorry I haven't been on for a few days Its not that I wasnt winning JUst wasn't playing Honest.

Anyway Cracking on, I played a few tourneies today and was chip leader in 5 when my internet connection went. To say I was upset was an understatement. When I finally got back online 3 had finished. I cashed in two. And I played out the other two. The disappointment had obviously affected my play as I only won one and finished second in the other.

These were not big games but are good practice I finished up 1200 for the day and called it a night.

We'll try again tomorrow.

Til then sports fans Goodnight

4 comments:

Gracie said...

hi flopper im your biggest fan and was just wondering if you give lessons or have you a book out that i can buy.

JT said...

Lol.
so who did this blog?
Trevor or Nicky Power

Flopper-A lighter look a blogs said...

I'm currently writing a book Its nearing the later stages Should be in all good bookshops by the summer Its called Alice and Peter go shopping Ideal for 3-5 year olds Check it out

Then I might start a poker book

brain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.