Saturday, February 9, 2008

Ups and Downs

It's been a tough few days Started playing the 2/4 PLO game more serioussly this week and keeping noted. I started buying in for the max at ech table and playing 8 table at a time. I find it's the optimum number, Anyhow After busting severl tables and making approx. 4k on thurs I decided to have a break and play some tourneys. I find there relaxing as the standard is so bad you can just play perfect poker and always win. I played 3 tourneys and finished 1st 2nd and 1st Not too shabby but was disappointed by the 2nd. This weeks winning are going towards a present for myself

Check it out:

http://www.rolex.com/en/#/en/xml/collection/rolex-gallery/day-date/index

Anyway I've a brunch with somebody very important so I better toddle off

Be lucky

The Real Flopper

No comments: